Life has questions, Jesus has answers
A helpful dictionary
All organizations within YeshuApp have the following common values and policies
- God is calling all nations, Jews and non-Jews, to repentance, forgiveness of sins and to good deeds in the Messiah.
- Jesus from Nazareth appeared as “The suffering Messiah” (Mashiach ben Yosef) at His first coming, as testified by the Apostles, for the forgiveness of sins.
- At His second coming he will appear as “The ruling Messiah” (Mashiach ben David), for the restoration of Israel and “all things” (Amos 9:11-12 & Acts 3:21).
- Abraham’s children are all those, Jews and non-Jews, who rely on the Messiah’s sacrificial death to achieve righteousness. They are righteous by faith, as Abraham is.
- We strongly oppose any and all kinds of anti-semitism and replacement theology.
- No Jew should convert to Christianity, on the contrary we want to further encourage the uniqueness of the Jewish identity.
- Neither should any Christian convert to Judaism (1 Cor 7:18).
- Instead we must work together towards our common calling in the Messiah, side by side in unity (Malachi 4:5–6).